posts
Monday, April 8, 2013
I feel so proud of myself for taking such a nice artsy shot of my cereals and my blanket(no? but I find the picture really prettyyy) so of course I decided to post on instagram. And wtf who knows instagram was down until today morning and all my likers were gone cjciskskaajjab *rage mode on* I mean the filter makes the colours so nice and whatnot...bleagh whatever.
Anyway today's bio test was so demoralizing. I mean, HORMON- ooops Ruirui haven't taken the test ;)) Speaking of which, RUI YOU TOOK MY WORKSHEET I COULDN'T STUDY FOR MY TEST LOL YOU OWE HOR.
Okay I have like, a few more days left before Friday and I need to get films for my polaroid so that I can spam pictures with my darlings! I don't even know if I have the time. And the shop is actually 15 minutes away from my house :(
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Monday, April 08, 2013)
posts
Monday, April 8, 2013
I feel so proud of myself for taking such a nice artsy shot of my cereals and my blanket(no? but I find the picture really prettyyy) so of course I decided to post on instagram. And wtf who knows instagram was down until today morning and all my likers were gone cjciskskaajjab *rage mode on* I mean the filter makes the colours so nice and whatnot...bleagh whatever.
Anyway today's bio test was so demoralizing. I mean, HORMON- ooops Ruirui haven't taken the test ;)) Speaking of which, RUI YOU TOOK MY WORKSHEET I COULDN'T STUDY FOR MY TEST LOL YOU OWE HOR.
Okay I have like, a few more days left before Friday and I need to get films for my polaroid so that I can spam pictures with my darlings! I don't even know if I have the time. And the shop is actually 15 minutes away from my house :(
Meiyuan
Posted On (Monday, April 8, 2013 / Monday, April 08, 2013)