posts
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
I'd been so busy that I just stuff the card into my bag after reading it and continue studying for my test that day and totally forgot about it until I packed by file today.
So here, my super belated birthday card from Huiteng! HAHAHA. Thank you for this sweet and touching card although I didn't tear up but I am so touched that you still remember us from sec 1 and 2 until now that we are already sec 4 :') I miss those times gaga-ing over the caucasian teacher with y'all too :(
This few days were disgustingly exhausting. I reached home, didn't even change and slept the whole evening away. Physics test is on friday but I haven't studied at all. Pray to god thankyou there's no focus for me tomorrow I can utilize the whole afternoon until night to study...if time
permits. I mean what if there's a shitload of homework to complete?? ELECTRICITY @£8/]%[^_$$& WTF.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, April 10, 2013)
posts
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
I'd been so busy that I just stuff the card into my bag after reading it and continue studying for my test that day and totally forgot about it until I packed by file today.
So here, my super belated birthday card from Huiteng! HAHAHA. Thank you for this sweet and touching card although I didn't tear up but I am so touched that you still remember us from sec 1 and 2 until now that we are already sec 4 :') I miss those times gaga-ing over the caucasian teacher with y'all too :(
This few days were disgustingly exhausting. I reached home, didn't even change and slept the whole evening away. Physics test is on friday but I haven't studied at all. Pray to god thankyou there's no focus for me tomorrow I can utilize the whole afternoon until night to study...if time
permits. I mean what if there's a shitload of homework to complete?? ELECTRICITY @£8/]%[^_$$& WTF.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, April 10, 2013 / Wednesday, April 10, 2013)