posts
Sunday, April 7, 2013
My sis was playing with the Siri on my phone and below is what happened. Somehow or another, Siri misinterpreted what she said and made a video call to Mrs Fong HAHAHA. Imagine if she picks up the call...and you see her daughter in the background...zilian-ing lol. Sorry ah I have been stalking her daughter recently haha I was just wondering if a child will behave him/herself well when the parent is working as a teacher in the same school. :/
Anyway congratulations to me because I successfully sold 1 carnival ticket to my sister! I need to get another two from Edwina because another sis of mine wanted 3 :p
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, April 07, 2013)
posts
Sunday, April 7, 2013
My sis was playing with the Siri on my phone and below is what happened. Somehow or another, Siri misinterpreted what she said and made a video call to Mrs Fong HAHAHA. Imagine if she picks up the call...and you see her daughter in the background...zilian-ing lol. Sorry ah I have been stalking her daughter recently haha I was just wondering if a child will behave him/herself well when the parent is working as a teacher in the same school. :/
Anyway congratulations to me because I successfully sold 1 carnival ticket to my sister! I need to get another two from Edwina because another sis of mine wanted 3 :p
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, April 7, 2013 / Sunday, April 07, 2013)