posts
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Sweetness overload *emoji* Went into school and bombarded by Jiayi with the small packet of gummy bears with a note and a card. Then Emeline dropped me a box of Twelve Cupcakes to top it off! Lovely girls made my day. Be jealous peopleeeee! And yesterday Desline gave me a pen and a note and a packet of colourful biscuits. Caryn saved me a little man sweet. Today I was the free loader because Jennifer was sick so I helped clear her Hello Panda + Caryn's unlimited supply of sweets + Edwina aaved me meiji strawberry chocolate + Huiteng's brownies. I think I'm dying from diabetes hahaha :')
I feel so cheated because I bought an App from itunes but the app was so disappointing and I don't even feel like keeping it anymore.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, April 24, 2013)
posts
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Sweetness overload *emoji* Went into school and bombarded by Jiayi with the small packet of gummy bears with a note and a card. Then Emeline dropped me a box of Twelve Cupcakes to top it off! Lovely girls made my day. Be jealous peopleeeee! And yesterday Desline gave me a pen and a note and a packet of colourful biscuits. Caryn saved me a little man sweet. Today I was the free loader because Jennifer was sick so I helped clear her Hello Panda + Caryn's unlimited supply of sweets + Edwina aaved me meiji strawberry chocolate + Huiteng's brownies. I think I'm dying from diabetes hahaha :')
I feel so cheated because I bought an App from itunes but the app was so disappointing and I don't even feel like keeping it anymore.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, April 24, 2013 / Wednesday, April 24, 2013)