posts
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
The day went absolutely well yesterday so all day I was just thinking about getting home and have a good nap till late evening and then start on my homework. Who knows while I was on my way out of school this Ruirui had to call me and seduced me to go for free cone day at Ben & Jerry's all the way at Buona Vista but then before we even left for it she starting ranting on how long the queue is gonna be... And somehow managed to drag me to JCube for her long awaited POLAROID. Yay gonna spam pictures on friday with her polaroid apparently hers has a better focus and shit lol. I resisted the urge to get the hot pink case as well as the dust cap YESSSH but Rui didn't want to get the couple phone case with me ;-;
Then both of us were having some ridiculous talk at Mac and I was very sure that we were disturbing the poor girl studying beside me hahaha the reason she chose the corner seat was to havw peace studying but too bad.
Guides is postponed again this week sk YAYYYY I HAVE MORE TIME FOR CARDS but this means handover is postponed as well hais :( All the sweet texts from my pretty juniors made my day hehehe :)
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, April 10, 2013)
posts
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
The day went absolutely well yesterday so all day I was just thinking about getting home and have a good nap till late evening and then start on my homework. Who knows while I was on my way out of school this Ruirui had to call me and seduced me to go for free cone day at Ben & Jerry's all the way at Buona Vista but then before we even left for it she starting ranting on how long the queue is gonna be... And somehow managed to drag me to JCube for her long awaited POLAROID. Yay gonna spam pictures on friday with her polaroid apparently hers has a better focus and shit lol. I resisted the urge to get the hot pink case as well as the dust cap YESSSH but Rui didn't want to get the couple phone case with me ;-;
Then both of us were having some ridiculous talk at Mac and I was very sure that we were disturbing the poor girl studying beside me hahaha the reason she chose the corner seat was to havw peace studying but too bad.
Guides is postponed again this week sk YAYYYY I HAVE MORE TIME FOR CARDS but this means handover is postponed as well hais :( All the sweet texts from my pretty juniors made my day hehehe :)
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, April 10, 2013 / Wednesday, April 10, 2013)