posts
this little guiding light of mine
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Mixed emotions; to be happy or sad?
It was the handover ceremony on wednesday & I don't know how to feel... I thought I would cry but, haha. Gladly Emeline was promoted to be the patrol leader of Swallow and Desline the ACL. :') You know, seeing how far the juniors I groomed (mmm let's just put it this way) have achieved, I was beyond happy. But I was so worn out by the horseshoe because I'd not been doing footdrills for 5 months and all of a sudden I had to. Thankfully I got to fall out for enrollment + handover + colour party or else I would have fainted already LOL. Anyway simce our last day in uniform how can we not take pictures?!?! ;) But Desline was nowhere to be found :'(
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, April 20, 2013)
posts
this little guiding light of mine
Saturday, April 20, 2013
Mixed emotions; to be happy or sad?
It was the handover ceremony on wednesday & I don't know how to feel... I thought I would cry but, haha. Gladly Emeline was promoted to be the patrol leader of Swallow and Desline the ACL. :') You know, seeing how far the juniors I groomed (mmm let's just put it this way) have achieved, I was beyond happy. But I was so worn out by the horseshoe because I'd not been doing footdrills for 5 months and all of a sudden I had to. Thankfully I got to fall out for enrollment + handover + colour party or else I would have fainted already LOL. Anyway simce our last day in uniform how can we not take pictures?!?! ;) But Desline was nowhere to be found :'(
Meiyuan
Posted On (Saturday, April 20, 2013 / Saturday, April 20, 2013)