posts
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Woke up pretty early this morning and set off to the cemetery at cck for tomb sweeping, and the little kids weren't here so I thought it would be boring :(
It bounds to rain at this time of the year because "清明时节雨纷纷"eh this is true okay. And I was secretly wishing that no bird droppings will land on my hands again HAHAHAHA. There was this year a bird shitted on my palm when I randomly reached my hand out to see if it was still drizzling.
Then an interesting thing about it is that many people will throw the incense paper in the sky and shout "HUAT AH" so my brother followed so and was jumping with his epic arm swing while throwing the incense paper. I CAN HEAR PEOPLE SHOUTING HUAT AH FROM TWO STREETS AWAY. Next time I bring loud hailer kay.
Ohyes I was so sad because since the kids weren't here then I thought we couldn't go to the goat farm but nooooo we made a detour to the goat farm to get goat milk! :D Sadly we still can't feed the goats due to AVA regulations. By the way below is a picture of the ugly Mao Cows that Rui rode on in China HAHAHAHA J think they are supremely hairy and ugly.
After that Brother drove us to Clementi for lunchoh goshhh back to Clementi again hais. We had a sumptuous lunch at the Japanese restaurant I love the Mackerel saba fish hehehe ;)
Now I need my beauty sleep so that I want continue with my work later on, good afternoon peeps!
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, April 14, 2013)
posts
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Woke up pretty early this morning and set off to the cemetery at cck for tomb sweeping, and the little kids weren't here so I thought it would be boring :(
It bounds to rain at this time of the year because "清明时节雨纷纷"eh this is true okay. And I was secretly wishing that no bird droppings will land on my hands again HAHAHAHA. There was this year a bird shitted on my palm when I randomly reached my hand out to see if it was still drizzling.
Then an interesting thing about it is that many people will throw the incense paper in the sky and shout "HUAT AH" so my brother followed so and was jumping with his epic arm swing while throwing the incense paper. I CAN HEAR PEOPLE SHOUTING HUAT AH FROM TWO STREETS AWAY. Next time I bring loud hailer kay.
Ohyes I was so sad because since the kids weren't here then I thought we couldn't go to the goat farm but nooooo we made a detour to the goat farm to get goat milk! :D Sadly we still can't feed the goats due to AVA regulations. By the way below is a picture of the ugly Mao Cows that Rui rode on in China HAHAHAHA J think they are supremely hairy and ugly.
After that Brother drove us to Clementi for lunchoh goshhh back to Clementi again hais. We had a sumptuous lunch at the Japanese restaurant I love the Mackerel saba fish hehehe ;)
Now I need my beauty sleep so that I want continue with my work later on, good afternoon peeps!
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, April 14, 2013 / Sunday, April 14, 2013)