posts
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I'm utterly disappointed with myself. I know I didn't do my best for physics and chem but I definitely did my best for bio and the results came out like shit. Wtf is this man. I pin all my hopes on bio and if I don't get at least a B4 I think I'm gonna give up on life....okay joking. But really, Bio is the only subject i have so much interest in and want to score real well. I think it's just unfair that some people can score so much better than those who had put in a lot of effort when they don't even study for their common tests. Fucking unfair. I didn't get a distinction for higher chinese. Not even close. And seriously, 27/50 for english paper 2? From a 40+ to 27? Kill me please ok. I don't even need to see paper 1, it's gonna be a fail overall.
Anyway, I am determined to mug during the holidays. I need to do well for
my prelims and most important the O's. I NEED TO. And I want to. Less tv time, less social life, less everything to motivate myself.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Tuesday, May 21, 2013)
posts
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I'm utterly disappointed with myself. I know I didn't do my best for physics and chem but I definitely did my best for bio and the results came out like shit. Wtf is this man. I pin all my hopes on bio and if I don't get at least a B4 I think I'm gonna give up on life....okay joking. But really, Bio is the only subject i have so much interest in and want to score real well. I think it's just unfair that some people can score so much better than those who had put in a lot of effort when they don't even study for their common tests. Fucking unfair. I didn't get a distinction for higher chinese. Not even close. And seriously, 27/50 for english paper 2? From a 40+ to 27? Kill me please ok. I don't even need to see paper 1, it's gonna be a fail overall.
Anyway, I am determined to mug during the holidays. I need to do well for
my prelims and most important the O's. I NEED TO. And I want to. Less tv time, less social life, less everything to motivate myself.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Tuesday, May 21, 2013 / Tuesday, May 21, 2013)