@ ♥th-rainbowobsession.bs.com
BLOG LINKS

posts

Miss Movin' On
Saturday, June 22, 2013

My new love!! :) I remember how I used to dislike them even though they sang many of my fav songs in X factor. Don't get me wrong, it wasnt that I don't like their singing, but because Emblem3 makes me melt and I love Carly Rose too...but their duet with Demi as well as Anything Could Happen changed my views about them hahaha. Oh my people this song is really catchy and nice, a great start for the girls! 

FIFTH HARMONY!!

[Camila]
I’m breaking down; gonna start from scratch
Shake it off like an Etch-A-Sketch
My lips are saying goodbye
My eyes are finally dry

[Lauren]
I’m not the way that I used to be
I took the record off repeat
You killed me, but I survived
And now I’m coming alive

[Camila]
I’ll never be that girl again
No-oh-oh
I’ll never be that girl again
No-oh-oh

[Lauren]
My innocence is wearing thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me
[All (Lauren leads)]
Miss Movin’ On
Oh-oh-oh
Miss Movin’ On
Oh-oh-oh
[Lauren]
Yeah

[Lauren]
I broke the glass that surrounded me ([Normani:] Surrounded me)
I ain’t the way you remember me ([Normani:] Remember me)
I was such a good girl
So fragile, but no more.

[Dinah]
I jumped the fence to the other side ([Normani:] The other side)
My whole world was electrified ([Normani:] Elecrified)
Now I’m no longer afraid
It’s Independence Day
[Normani]
It's Independence Day

[Camila]
I’ll never be that girl again
No-oh-oh
I’ll never be that girl again
No-oh-oh

[Lauren]
My innocence is wearing thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me
[All (Lauren leads)]
Miss Movin’ On

[Dinah]
Everything is changing and I never wanna go back to the way it was (the way it was)
I’m finding who I am and who I am from here on out is gonna be enough (gonna be enough)
It’s gonna be enough

[Normani]
I’ll never be that girl again
No-oh-oh
[Ally]
I’ll never be that girl again
Oh-oh-oh

[All]
My innocence is wearing thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me
[All (Lauren leads)]
Miss Movin’ On (oooon)
Oh-oh-oh
Miss Movin’ On (on and on and on and on and on)
Oh-oh-oh
Miss Movin’ On (on and on and on and on)
Oh-oh-oh (on and on and on and on)
Miss Movin’ On
Oh-oh-oh (hey, yeah, yeah)
[Lauren]
I'm movin' on

Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Saturday, June 22, 2013)





DISCLAIMER

Meiyuan, 15.
Pastels, pink, flowers, photography.

What if the world is a lie?

PAST POST

&! Click Here.♥ (:

August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
November 2013


CREDITS

Don't remove the credit !
design : Bach Trang
host : ♥|♥|♥|♥
edit : me, myself & I.