posts
She's the coooooolest.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Ms Li is obviously the coolest woman ever.
I LOVE YOU MS LI you still look as beautiful and cute eventhough you shaved (for hfh2013) hahaha your eyes are beautiful!! ;)
Hehe if she wasn't an awardee last year I'll make sure she wins this year's Inspiring Teacher award. But then again, I wouldn't need to ensure that she wins it because I believe that she really does make an impact in her students' lives so many will definitely vote for her.
Alright alright shan't blog much today. BECAUSE THERE'S A FREAKINN ORG CHEM TEST ON FRIDAY FK.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Wednesday, July 31, 2013)
posts
She's the coooooolest.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Ms Li is obviously the coolest woman ever.
I LOVE YOU MS LI you still look as beautiful and cute eventhough you shaved (for hfh2013) hahaha your eyes are beautiful!! ;)
Hehe if she wasn't an awardee last year I'll make sure she wins this year's Inspiring Teacher award. But then again, I wouldn't need to ensure that she wins it because I believe that she really does make an impact in her students' lives so many will definitely vote for her.
Alright alright shan't blog much today. BECAUSE THERE'S A FREAKINN ORG CHEM TEST ON FRIDAY FK.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Wednesday, July 31, 2013 / Wednesday, July 31, 2013)