posts
Hiatus.
Thursday, August 15, 2013
I tried blogging the past few days but all my entries were half-written because I had to get back to my homework and whatnot. Laziness got the better of me and I don't feel like continuing with the posts anymore so...click delete click delete
Anyway the week has been outrageously insane with unlimited homework tests and mock prelims. Also that I have to be disgusted by my teacher a few days in the week because...riiiight my teacher's nice but my class kind of dislike him now pffffft.
1:31 AM.
I just finished studying for my Physics but it was only on electricity and magnetism. I have mock prelim tomorrow (I think) and I haven't even touched on last year's topics how now brown cow? Hopefully the paper would be easy and more on this year's topics. But I hope I am not rusty with the other topics too.
Speaking of physics, yes Mr Kamal.
It started raining cats and dogs when i was waiting for my bus on tuesday. I thought it would be perfect to take a nap in the freezing cold bus in that chilly weather with the rain pit pattering away so tumblrish lol. Just imagine that I am filming for a music video kay. But anyway all was ruined when I saw...in the bus ffffffffuuuuu i had to pretend to be studying.
For today the only thing interesting was that Mr Koh relieved physics and he was teaching chemistry instead. Hyperventilating, hair-raising but well, his lessons are so much more interesting and fun than sitting in a lab facing a har.................... thing. His lessons are so stimulating I'd rather stay. Those who think they are too stressful in his class come we exchange want or not? Of course I hope I won't end up having to stand in the dust bin and sing where i belong hahahahahhahahaha.
Ohyaaaa there was a small scale prize giving ceremony today for the upper sec because speech day had to be cancelled due to the haze :( It was nice seeing all my friends on stage though I envied them for the plaque. Oh another thing!! Some students didn't bring their uniform and were sent to the podium(first time after so many months) and I was laughing at Hui Teng until I saw Germaine Fong being sent out which made me laugh even harder because Mrs Fong was just beside me and I think she was staring at her daughter HAHAHAHAHA.
Uh ohhh it going 2 now I have to sleeep goodnight wwworld let me have a sweet dream get rid of all the troubles and worries at least for a few hours thaaaanks
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Thursday, August 15, 2013)
