posts
[LATE POST]
Sunday, November 10, 2013
This post wasn't uploaded hmph.
YO PEOPLE I AM BACK WELCOME ME WITH A GRAND ENTRANCEEEE ok no lol. I'm blogging in the courtesy of Huiteng :>
Nothing much happened since the last blogpost except that my perspective about someone changed.
Major papers are finally over and I'm just left with paper1s BUT I am already in my self-declared holiday mood! Ms Li spammed 1000mcqs for us to practice and I totally neglected Chemistry but chemistry is on freaking tuesday T-T I thought it was wednesday instead. I guess I have to mug over the weekends..
On wednesday was a very entertaining day because my paper was manageable and I got (I think) full marks for zhtk!!!!:D Then Kendrick kept hitting my shoulders when he talked to me so I suspected that he wanted to pass me some bad luck WELL THAT'S CAUSE I AM SMART lol joking. Not forgetting that my impromptu Swensen's lunch with Rui was filled with laughters. After the lunch I visited sis's house and fell asleep there. I had to squeeze on Raylene's bed because her stuffed toys took up 3/5 of her bed plus I had to hug the gigantic ducky to make space for myself. The nap was good though. Mmmmm and then korean bbq for dinner to celebrate brother's 18th. We atas so we got the staff to cook the food for us ^^v



photo cr: Raylene
(too add on) featuring the $55 cheesecake
I finally borrowed Totto Chan but I think I will only read it after paper1s are over haha. And I am waiting for the princess to finish her Looking For Alaska hmmmmmm?!
Anyway it's gonna be an exciting and fun holiday ahead for me because 1. We're throwing a bbq farewell party for Edwina 2. adventure cove trip + more outings with the girls + most importantly MOVIE MARATHON 3. I am getting a holiday job 4. Cruise trip!
Somehow the party group turned into a study group
And the 9pm drama group was created since the Xiao Xiao show but Caryn was super into Chang Yu bloopbloopbloop and the convo was very intensed with more people
^ I accidentally missed tonight's episode.
Today's 1.5hrs talk with Ms Li was hilarious because Weiying and I were supposed to clear our doubts but Ryan and Edmund Yong came to gossip with her. AND WE DIGGED OUT PEOPLE'S DARKEST SECRETS LOL I wonder how Ms Li knows EVERYTHING in the level.
And right now I am d
dying......................thanks to hormones namely Lutenising Hormone which triggers ovulation and the formation of corpus luteum which in turn secretes Progesterone which inhibits FSH & LH and then the decrease in progesterone concentration resulted in the breakdown of uterine lining bla bla bla.
Meiyuan
Posted On ( / Sunday, November 10, 2013)
posts
[LATE POST]
Sunday, November 10, 2013
This post wasn't uploaded hmph.
YO PEOPLE I AM BACK WELCOME ME WITH A GRAND ENTRANCEEEE ok no lol. I'm blogging in the courtesy of Huiteng :>
Nothing much happened since the last blogpost except that my perspective about someone changed.
Major papers are finally over and I'm just left with paper1s BUT I am already in my self-declared holiday mood! Ms Li spammed 1000mcqs for us to practice and I totally neglected Chemistry but chemistry is on freaking tuesday T-T I thought it was wednesday instead. I guess I have to mug over the weekends..
On wednesday was a very entertaining day because my paper was manageable and I got (I think) full marks for zhtk!!!!:D Then Kendrick kept hitting my shoulders when he talked to me so I suspected that he wanted to pass me some bad luck WELL THAT'S CAUSE I AM SMART lol joking. Not forgetting that my impromptu Swensen's lunch with Rui was filled with laughters. After the lunch I visited sis's house and fell asleep there. I had to squeeze on Raylene's bed because her stuffed toys took up 3/5 of her bed plus I had to hug the gigantic ducky to make space for myself. The nap was good though. Mmmmm and then korean bbq for dinner to celebrate brother's 18th. We atas so we got the staff to cook the food for us ^^v



photo cr: Raylene
(too add on) featuring the $55 cheesecake
I finally borrowed Totto Chan but I think I will only read it after paper1s are over haha. And I am waiting for the princess to finish her Looking For Alaska hmmmmmm?!
Anyway it's gonna be an exciting and fun holiday ahead for me because 1. We're throwing a bbq farewell party for Edwina 2. adventure cove trip + more outings with the girls + most importantly MOVIE MARATHON 3. I am getting a holiday job 4. Cruise trip!
Somehow the party group turned into a study group
And the 9pm drama group was created since the Xiao Xiao show but Caryn was super into Chang Yu bloopbloopbloop and the convo was very intensed with more people
^ I accidentally missed tonight's episode.
Today's 1.5hrs talk with Ms Li was hilarious because Weiying and I were supposed to clear our doubts but Ryan and Edmund Yong came to gossip with her. AND WE DIGGED OUT PEOPLE'S DARKEST SECRETS LOL I wonder how Ms Li knows EVERYTHING in the level.
And right now I am d
dying......................thanks to hormones namely Lutenising Hormone which triggers ovulation and the formation of corpus luteum which in turn secretes Progesterone which inhibits FSH & LH and then the decrease in progesterone concentration resulted in the breakdown of uterine lining bla bla bla.
Meiyuan
Posted On (Sunday, November 10, 2013 / Sunday, November 10, 2013)